Summer Programming Coordinator
35 hours per week
May 6 to August 30, 201
The Summer Programming Coordinator will work with the staff to plan and facilitate our summer program, lead our Friday noontime fundraising BBQs, assist with the week-long Summer Video Camp for youth, and participate in the diverse day-to-day activities at the centre over the busy summer months. Digital engagement is a key aspect of the role and the Summer Programming Coordinator will be trained to use our audio and video equipment in order to document our diverse activities and will use digital platforms including our website and social media to engage with the broader public.
– Must be returning to full-time studies in September 2019 at Mount Allison University
– Visual Arts studies preferred
– Completion of at least 2nd year undergraduate studies an asset
– Comfortable working in a Mac environment
– Skilled with basic computer applications
– Experience with Photoshop or In-Design would be an asset
– Demonstrated interest in contemporary art forms
Email your resume plus a one-page outline of why this interests you as one PDF document to email@example.com by January 31, 2019.
This internship opportunity is presented in partnership with Experiential Learning & Career Development at Mount Allison University.