Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Centre
$12.00/hour, 35 hours/week
May 29 – August 18, 2017
Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Centre is an active artist-run centre in Sackville, NB, established in 1982. We present a year-round program of exhibitions, artist residencies, workshops, youth programs and festival events.
The Summer Programming Coordinator will:
– Plan and facilitate The Living is Easy: a series of projects by Struts & Faucet members
– Work with the staff on preparations for A Handmade Assembly
– Lead our Friday noontime fundraising BBQs and annual fundraising yard sale
– Assist with the week-long Summer Video Camp for youth, and;
– Participate in the diverse day-to-day activities at the centre over the busy summer months.
– Visual Arts studies preferred
– Completion of at least 2nd year undergraduate studies an asset
– Comfortable working in a Mac environment
– Basic computer skills
– Experience with Photoshop or In-Design would be an asset
– Demonstrated interest in contemporary art forms
Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Centre is committed to equity in hiring and programming.
Application Deadline: Monday, May 15, 2017, 5:00pm
Applications are accepted in person or by email. Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us in person.
Please address applications to:
Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Cnetre
7 Lorne Street
This program is supported by Young Canada Works. Candidates must register with Young Canada Works to be eligible: www.youngcanadaworks.ca