Summer Programming Coordinator
Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Centre
$12.00/hour, 35 hours/week
June 4 – August 24, 2018
Application Deadline: Friday, April 20, 2018, 5:00 PM
Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Centre is an active artist-run centre in Sackville, NB, established in 1980. We present a year-round program of exhibitions, artist residencies, workshops, youth programs and festival events.
The Summer Programming Coordinator will:
– Plan and facilitate The Living is Easy: a series of projects by Struts & Faucet members
– Work with the staff on preparations for A Handmade Assembly
– Lead our Friday noontime fundraising BBQs and annual fundraising yard sale
– Assist with the week-long Summer Video Camp for youth, and;
– Participate in the diverse day-to-day activities at the centre over the busy summer months.
– Visual Arts studies preferred
– Completion of at least 2nd year undergraduate studies an asset
– Comfortable working in a Mac environment
– Basic computer skills
– Experience with Photoshop or In-Design would be an asset
– Demonstrated interest in contemporary art forms
This program is supported by Young Canada Works. Candidates must register with Young Canada Works in Heritage Organizations (summer jobs for students) in order to be eligible: jeunesse-canada-travail.canada.ca
Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Centre is committed to equity in hiring and programming.
Applications are accepted in person or by email. Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or visit us in person.
Please address applications to:
Struts Gallery & Faucet Media Arts Cnetre
7 Lorne Street